The programme aims to facilitate:
- Networking opportunities for senior executives across the UICC membership
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Access to relevant educational and training opportunities
The CEO Programme at the Congress includes:
- Exclusive sessions (restricted entrance*) – 3 highly interactive 60-minute sessions and 1 networking reception for CEOs only. Each session is facilitated by an expert and provides a platform to review best practices and share participants' perspectives.
- CEO-relevant sessions from the main programme: Hand-picked by other CEOs from the main Congress programme providing an insight into the latest findings and trends in cancer control.
- Flagship events: High-level side events that bring together decision-makers and provide unique opportunities for networking as well as exposure to key topics on the global health agenda such as the 2018 World Cancer Leaders' Summit.
* The exclusive sessions are offered free of charge to CEOs of UICC Full Member organisations only.
Ahead of the Congress, CEOs will be invited to join the private UICC CEOs LinkedIn group where they will receive regular communications from UICC, and be able to network with fellows participants, share valuable case studies and explore session themes.
The programme is open exclusively to CEOs (including Managing Directors, Secretary Generals and Director Generals) of UICC full member organisations.
Participants must be the most senior executive or administrator in charge of managing the organisation and who are responsible for developing and executing the organisation's long term strategy and managing the overall operations and resources on a daily basis.
How to register FOR THE EXcLUSIVE SESSions and the CEO RECEPTION
By invitation: All CEOs of UICC Full Member organisations who are participating to the Congress will be invited by end of April through a welcome letter with the Programme's overview and an invitation to join the UICC CEOs LinkedIn group.
If you are already registered for the Congress as the CEO of UICC full member organisation and haven't received your personal invitation to the CEO programme by May, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants will receive a Congress badge indicating they are part of the CEO Programme and granting them access to the exclusive sessions.
If your organisation wishes to become a UICC full member and benefit from the CEO programme for free, please contact email@example.com.
For further information about the CEO programme, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CEO programme is proudly sponsored by Merck & Co (MSD), one of UICC's leading partners.