Senior Executives are responsible for shaping the vision and strategy of their¬†organisation to meet current and future challenges, and help their¬†teams deliver the impact they¬†want to have.
At this year‚Äôs Congress, you will work with a culturally diverse group of peers, and leave the event armed with practical solutions to help you address your unique business challenges as a leader.
The 2018 CEO programme includes:
- Three lunch-time workshops
- CEO-relevant sessions handpicked from the main Congress programme
- A private networking reception & other exclusive social events
The¬†leadership scheme¬†aims also to facilitate:
- Networking opportunities for senior executives across¬†UICC's membership
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Access to relevant educational and training opportunities¬†
The scheme¬†is open exclusively to CEOs, Managing Directors, Secretary Generals, Director Generals and equivalent highest ranking executives¬†of UICC full member organisations, and is free of charged for registered participants in¬†the 2018 Congress.
More information is available on the CEO programme page.
Don't miss this opportunity to strengthen¬†your leadership skills and engage with a¬†growing peer network in Kuala Lumpur - register now.