The programme of the Kuala Lumpur Congress will cover a wide range of cancer control issues, including topical themes that are pertinent to the South East region. Capacity building and training activities will also figure prominently within the agenda.
Watch our video promoting Kuala Lumpur, and discover why UICC members and other participants recommend the Congress.
Key dates to get involved
UICC Members and partners as well as the wider cancer community can contribute to the Congress programme through the submission of their sessions and/or abstract presentations.
2018 WCC - Dates not to be missed
- Programme Tracks announced
- Patient Group Pavilion - process for programme development released
- Call for sessions: 28 August to 31 October 2017
- Official registration opening, including for Master Courses: 13 November 2017
- Release of preliminary programme, including Patient Group Pavilion programme: 15 January 2018
- Call for abstracts: 15 January to 31 March 2018
Your week in Kuala Lumpur at a glance
Click on the image below to expand